Wedding Wednesday- What does your package include?
What does your package include???
As you shop around for vendors, this should be one of your top questions. I know this can be time consuming, but you won't regret doing your homework. At b. Artistry Photography we offer a full coverage option as well as a "small event" hourly rate. Our small event pricing is great for an anniversary party, short celebration or reception, but not usually the best option to cover a full wedding day experience.
Our wedding package is $1800 (2018 season pricing). This includes....
1. A planning consultation with ME! I think it's important to point this out because some larger companies will book multiple events and contract other photographers to cover the work. With us, you can have the security of knowing you're working with the same lead photographer from start to finish.
2. Engagement Session. Part of working with a couple from beginning to end is getting to know you. I love having the opportunity to work with a bride and groom alone before the wedding day craziness in front of everyone else. I take this time to learn about you two as a couple, figure out what poses work best for you, and make you comfortable in front of the camera. It comes natural to some people. Others may take some time to ease into that comfort level so it's best to get any "butterflys" out of the way before the wedding day!
3. Up to 10 hours of coverage. This is typically the perfect amount of time to cover all the important moments of your day. This usually means the photographers arrive three hours (give or take) prior to the ceremony. If you don't think this will be enough time, we will can plan accordingly to your specific needs.
4. TWO Photographers. After 10 years of wedding experience I can still say with confidence... "I can't do this job alone!" Your wedding day is so important to me and I just can't possibly capture all the wonderful moments on my own. Therefore I bring in one of my right-hand assistants. Tressa Shaw, Colleen Miller, or Stacey Westbrook are some of my most trusted ladies to help care for my brides, grooms, and their families. Their job may include trading out equipment, organizing family members, getting the candid moments with guests while I focus on the bridal party, etc. Having two points of view makes for a great variety of photos. Plus, the bride and groom often get to see moments that they missed throughout the day.
5. Editing. We take the time to carefully sort through these photos so you only see the best (even if we take 10 photos of the same group setup). In some cases this might include additional editing of glare off of Grandma's glasses, head swap for the toddler not looking, background object that we couldn't avoid,etc. Bottom line- we want you to look good, feel good, and love your final product! This process takes time. We shoot for a one month turn around, but could be up to three months during our busy fall season.
6. Printing Release. Yes, you will receive a flash-drive of your edited images. You may print these as you wish
7. Order Credit. We build this into the package for a couple reasons. You have the freedom to print your photos elsewhere, but we believe you should leave our studio with some sort of "finished product" to display in your home. So whether you choose to go with a timeless wall portrait or canvas, an album, thank yous, or prints for family members...your first $200 is covered. (If you're a bride like me, you're flat broke from all the last minute, unexpected wedding spending. So, this is like a bonus to spend after the festivities are over!)
Mostly I urge you to to your research on vendors and find the package and company that best meets your needs! As always, Happy Planning! -B
No comments posted.